As mentioned earlier, embracing a plant based diet is only part of what I do.
This is where all the magic comes in.
Intuitive Life Coaching teaches us the art of getting out of our own way. It’s about releasing attachments from the Ego (Big I) and taps us into the smaller voice, one that often gets overlooked.
It helps us look at the self from a new perspective.
Often times we make decisions based on societal expectations rather than our own heart’s longing. We will work together to tap in, listen and strengthen our connection to this intuitive guidance.
Here’s a little bit about where my intuition has taken me:
- Bought a one-way ticket to Italy (with no money or language skills)
- outcome: got a job as a nanny, lived in wine country, learned Italian
- Lived in a treehouse on Maui
- outcome: did yoga everyday and farmed organically
- Bought a ticket to Mexico because “I just needed to leave the country”
- outcome: soul-searched and taught Yoga while living in Tulum for free
- opened Shanti Yoga within a few weeks of returning home
- Opened Shanti Yoga when I was 27
- outcome: got really thrifty on Craigslist, made lots of new friends
- now own two locations at the age of 31
- Graduated with my BSN from an accelerated nursing program
- outcome: living out my highest potential
If there’s anything that I can emphasize from our sessions together is that anything is possible.
The universe works in mysterious ways and will reveal itself when we’re ready.
In the meantime, we will work on aligning ourselves toward meeting our highest purpose. No dream is too small and no wish too big. Life is only what you make it. I can’t wait to work with you to make this magic happen.